Become an Olympian God and fight beside the greatest heroes and monsters to ever live in this beautiful miniatures board game of Greek myths and legends.
This bundle contains the All-in new version of Mythic Battles: Pantheon 1.5 by Monolith Board Games plus a number of extras. Please see the full list below:
All 2018 KS Content
- 1 Core Box 1.5
- All unlocked Stretch Goals from the first KS campaign in 2016
- 1 Ymir Expansion
- 1 Hera Expansion
- 1 Poseidon Expansion
- 1 Hephaestus Expansion
- 1 Rise of the Titans Expansion
- 1 Hell Judges Expansion
- 1 Manticore Expansion
- 1 Heroes of the Trojan War Expansion
- 1 Echidna’s Children Expansion
- 1 Compendium Book
- 1 Thermopylae Battlefield
- 1 Deluxe Storage Box
- 1 Battle Dice Set
- 1 Dionysus Expansion
- 1 Terrain Set
- 1 Oedipus vs Sphinx Expansion
- 1 Frozen Battle Dice Set
- 1 Extension Kit
All-in Card Sleeves Set – New expansion 2018
- 700 blue card sleeves
- 200 yellow card sleeves
Battle dice set
- 10 battle dice
New Stat clips pack 2018
- 20 Classic Stat clips (brown color)
- 40 stat clips backs
Please note that this set differs from the original v1 set in a number of ways. Please check the list above very carefully. This means, for example, that the Corinthia add-on is no-longer included. (NB: I do have a copy of this and can make it available on request). Other changes are detailed below:
- The villager mode has been removed because it saw very little use. Additionally, villager miniatures do not appear in the base box and only in an add-on that we chose not to reprint for this campaign.
- A pictogram has been added to the troop maps and dashboards to more easily identify which set (Mythic Battles: Pantheon OR Ragnarök ) the miniatures belong to. We have done this in anticipation of Mythic Battles: Ragnarök and us wanting things to be clear for organizational purposes.
- A pictogram has been added to troop maps and dashboards to indicate, in addition to color, the unit type (troops, monster, hero, god or titan).
- Both rocks have been removed. Indeed, it turns out that players had a lot of trouble assembling them and they hindered the readability on the board and sometimes obscured some miniatures. In addition, during our editing of the rules, we reviewed our wording and realized that only trees and columns are considered “3D elements” which obey specific rules. So the rocks’ placement is static/immovable and the 3D pieces were merely an attempt to add dimension to the board.
- For the “skirmish” scenario, we have created a “built” mode in addition to the “draft” mode. Thus, players who wish can dial their warband ahead and optimize their combos to face their opponent. In this way, it is also easier to focus on painting the figurines that make up their favorite bands.
- We took advantage of the space gained by removing the rocks to replace the generic power tokens with specific tokens. Thus, in the core box, Arachne will have her own “web” token, for example. Some pieces will have a front with a different color from their back to facilitate their use in the “built” mode.
- The system of stat clips that we designed did not seem to live up to the expectations of players. We’ve discovered that even if they glide perfectly in the rails of the dashboards and framed the row of characteristics, they did not hold their position in the event of an unexpected bump. So we have revised this design by adding a rubber rear piece to the stat clips. Now the stat clips remain in place.As these are meant to be clipped and unclipped at will, in the box you will find 20 stat clips (with their backs), which is enough for a classic four-player game. Thus, add-ons will no longer contain new stat clips. If you pledged during the first MBP campaign and you do not pledge anything during this campaign but you want to receive the 20 stat clip backs for free, you will just need to make a request during the pledge manager that will follow this campaign. If you have pledged during the first MBP campaign and you pledged for at least one product during this current campaign, you will receive the 20 stat clip backs for free. If you want to have more than 20 stat clips backs, you will be allowed to buy them during the pledge manager.
The 2018 Ymir Expansion also includes an exclusive alternative head. This means you will be able to choose the head you want to use on Ymir. But it also means that if you pledge for Ymir during Mythic Battles: Ragnarök
Please note this entire collection is sealed, as it was delivered.