Dungeons and Dragons – Dungeon Command: Sting Of Lolth
By Wizards of the Coast
Assemble your warband and defeat your enemies in this tactical, skirmish wargame.
Dungeon Command: Sting of Lolth is a card-driven skirmish game played on modular interlocking map tiles that uses order cards, creature cards and miniatures. The object of the game is to have the highest remaining Morale when an opposing warband’s Morale has been reduced to 0 or below, or if a player ends his or her turn with no creatures on the battlefield.
As a player, you take on the role of a commander, sending a warband to battle the forces arrayed against you. You recruit troops and deploy them on the battlefield. You issue orders to those creatures, outfit them with spells and equipment, and direct their tactics to break the morale of your enemies and drive them from the field.
Dungeon Command: Sting of Lolth includes twelve pre-painted miniatures, such as an assassin, a priestess, a wizard, spiders, Drow house guards and a massive Umber Hulk. While each Dungeon Command faction is meant to be played by a single player, quick-start rules allow two players to engage in a shortened version of the game using only one box. Dungeon Command is designed for two players, although up to four can play with a few adjustments explained under the advanced rules.
- Tuck box with tray
- 16-page rulebook
- 12 non-random pre-painted plastic miniatures (1 Large, 11 Medium) tied to the heroic faction, along with 1 Creature card per miniature
- 1 Commander card and 36 Order cards
- 4 interlocking, die-cut, card stock terrain tiles
- 12 Monster cards designed for use in D&D Adventure System cooperative games
- Cards can be used with Castle Ravenloft, Wrath of Ashardalon, Legend of Drizzt