Burn, Baby, Burn!
Enter the world of Damnation Decade, a Mythic Vistas setting for the d20 Modern roleplaying game and True20 Adventure Roleplaying. Inspired by the darkly satiric sci-fi cinema of the 1970s, the game throws the heroes into an off-kilter version of 1976–where the worst-case predictions of a paranoid era came true. The world’s environment is collapsing, the oil is running out, and mysterious powers are asserting themselves: The skies are black with UFOs, huge-footed horrors haunt the forests, and prehistoric beasts lurk at the bottom of every lake. And that’s the good news. The world will end on December 31, 1979–unless a fearless and funky band of heroes can battle the secret masters of the planet into submission! Damnation Decade is a complete campaign setting that includes:
- The history of a world gone mad! Just how did the 1970s turn into Damnation Decade?
- New advanced and prestige classes like Groover, Parapsychologist and Militant.
- New skills like Skate and Speak Language (trucker).
- New feats like Bustin’ and Psychobabble.
- New occupations like Guru and Survivalist.
- A plethora of evildoers and their insidious plots.
- Plots hooks and GM advice for doing things the 70s way.
- An appendix with conversion notes for Green Ronin’s True20 Adventure Roleplaying game.
Damnation Decade lets you take on the role of a classic 1970s icon–iron-jawed trucker, disco king, jive-talking radical, and more–and put the hurt on a host of otherworldly enemies, from sinister aliens and mind-robbing demons to killer bees and megalomaniac mainframes. Can you stop the madness before the end of the world?
Requires the use of the d20 ModernTM Roleplaying Game published by Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
Note: This is a very rare opportunity to acquire a brand new copy of a d20 Modern source book. The entire collection (which is also available elsewhere on this site) was purchased in 2003 and has remained in storage ever since.