Visit the Heart of the Black Network.
Known throughout the Realms as the headquarters of the Zhentarim, Zhentil Keep has long been a trade hub, a seat of power, and a nest of corruption at the edge of the Moonsea. This boxed set details Zhentil Keep in the days of Bane the Black Lord, before the Time of Troubles. It also presents the new Zhentil Keep, a city nearly destroyed by the insane Cyric, Prince of Lies.
This campaign expansion contains:
- A 128-page sourcebook detailing the old and new Zhentil Keep, the history of the city, the sinister Black Network, and important villains.
- A 64-page adventure book with three new perilous adventures that take heroes into Zhentil Keep, under it, and to nearby communities.
- A MONSTROUS COMPENDIUM Appendix booklet containing 16 new creatures.
- Three poster maps depicting the old Zhentil Keep, the new Zhentil Keep, and the activities of the malevolent Zhentarim.
- Eight cards describing areas containing some of the most nefarious NPCs and monsters ever to be associated with Zhentil Keep.
Enter and beware!
This is just one of a number of different items I am selling on eBay from a huge horde of 2nd Edition Dungeons and Dragons. They include modules, adventures, campaigns, playing aids and game accessories for DMs and players alike. The items were purchased around 25 years ago, stored in the attic and forgotten about – until now. Each item is old but new. The boxes have aged with time but the contents are completely untouched. These items are almost impossible to find in this condition. Most can be easily incorporated in today’s 5th editing D&D and provide an incredible opportunity to relive the glory days of TSR and AD&D!