A missing mage…
A ruthless band of kidnappers…
A sinister conspiracy…
Night Below, the first epic campaign adventure for the AD&D game, is designed to take the player characters from 1st level to 10th level and beyond. The PCs start as beginning adventures on a routine courier mission who soon become drawn into combating a sinister plot that menaces the pleasant land of Haranshire.
By the end of Book I, The Evils of Haranshire, the player characters should have worked their way up to 5th level. Book II, Perils of the Underdark, shifts the scene underground as the characters search the seemingly endless realm of the underdark to discover the fate of the kidnappers’ victims. By the time they reach the dark cavern of The Sunless Sea in Book III, they should each be 10th level or above, ready at last to confront the ultimate evil behind the far-reaching conspiracy.
Inside this box are
- Three 64-page books compromising a single grand-scale adventure, which can be placed in any AD&D world.
- 16 Player Handout sheets featuring art, maps, charts, and letters.
- 8 two-sided DUNGEON MASTER Reference Cards providing cutouts, monster rosters, and two new evil deities.
- An eight-page booklet of new MONSTROUS COMPENDIUM entries, detailing three new races and two new monsters.
- 6 full-color poster maps detailing all the important locations in the entire campaign setting.